|Model ||Width ||Finish ||Length ||Weight
|DB3.2 ||14/12mm ||Polish|
|135-155mm ||45gr. = 1.6oz.
|135-155mm ||80gr. = 2.8oz.
Manufacturer: STAIB GmbH, Germany
Buckle: DB = Diver Buckle = Fliplock Diver Deployant Buckle
Mesh Thickness: 3.2mm
Model: DB3.2x14 18 = Thickness x Width
Construction: Mesh + 4 pcs. solid links on both sides of the buckle
Width Tapering: 14 >> 12mm from case end to buckle end
Removable Links: 2 pcs. x 5mm = ~ 10mm
Buckle Adjustment: 4 steps of 2.5mm = 4 x 2.5mm = 10mm
Material: Solid Stainless Steel 316L
End Links: Straight Tubes - Inside Ψ 1.9mm
For Spring Bars: Ψ 1.8mm
Length ≺ ≻ Wrist Conversion:
- Available lengths: 155
- Length adjustment options:
- Taking out up to 2 removable extension links of 5mm each = 2 x 5mm = 10mm
- Fine adjustment buckle with 3 steps of 2.5mm each = 7.5mm total
- Lengthen: Additional extension links of 5mm/pc. Availability. Note that the 14mm bracelet is tapering down to 12mm at the buckle, so you need the links 12 / 8mm
STAIB Extension Link 3.2 x 12/8mm - Polish n/a
STAIB Extension Link 3.2 x 12/8mm - Matt Brush n/a
STAIB Extension Link 3.2 x 18/14mm - Polish n/a
STAIB Extension Link 3.2 x 18/14mm - Matt Brush n/a
- The length of any bracelet is usually measured when it is lying flat
- But when a thicker mesh bracelet is bent around a wrist, the mesh is pushed together on the inside and expanded on the outside.
This inside Round length = inner circumference is the length we need for the calculation to see what wrist sizes the bracelet will fit (circumference).
- The following table you can use in two directions:
- From left >> to >> right it converts Flat to Round, add (+) case length of your watch (pin hole to pin hole) to see what wrist sizes the bracelet will fit.
- From right << to << left select your wrist size, subtract (–) case length of your watch and end up with the bracelet length to buy.
- Questions? Email us with your wrist size and case length.
Length ≺ ≻ Wrist Conversion Factor: ± 10mm
≺ Conversion ≻
|≻ – 10mm ≻|
≺ + 10mm ≺